Our school was the first Victorian School established by St Mary MacKillop. There have been many changes since then, however we continue the tradition that is her legacy - a school that is dedicated to educating the whole child.

  • Link to Last Day of Term 1 BulletinMore
  • School Open to children of Employees of Essential ServicesMore
16 Tocumwal Road Numurkah / 3636 Victoria Tel: 03 5862 1804 Fax: 03 5862 2768 Send us an e-mail